6) 1923: 5th Earl of Carnarvon, George Herbert, died after cutting open a mosquito bite shaving. He caught pneumonia as the wound got infected.
7) Actor Gareth Jones died while shooting scenes for a TV play. His character in the play dies of a heart attack. So did Jones!
8) 1979: Robert Williams, a factory worker at the Ford Motor Company became the first person ever to be killed by a robot. He was hit in the head by one of the arms of the factory machines.
9) 1993: A Toronto lawyer threw himself from the 24th floor of the Toronto-Dominion Centre trying to prove the visitors how indestructible it was. The window popped out of the place but never broke.
10) 2007: Bladder failure was the cause of the death of Jennifer Strange who participated in a promotional contest to win a Nintendo Wii, “Hold Your Wee for a Wii”.