Here are some crazy laws which you may find abroad :-
1) Do not chew Gum in Singapore – this act has been banned in Singapore for the last two decades, since this city is highly cautious about keeping its streets clean.
2) Do not Die in Sarpourenx – In this village at south west France, the residents are forbidden from dying. The village witnessed an ordinance passed in 2008 stating that “all persons not having a plot in the cemetery and wishing to be buried in Sarpourenx are forbidden from dying in the parish.”
3) Refrain from Bird Feeding in Venice – If you are to ever visit Venice, refrain from feeding the birds there, the fine can go up to $700.
4) Never get comfy in Buenos Aires – In Argentina, Featherbeds are illegal, as the government believes that it might increase hedonistic tendencies in the citizens.
5) Smoking in Bhutan – If you are a smoker, do not bring cigarettes in Bhutan or light up there. There is 100% tax on tobacco items and when it comes to these laws, the Himalayan country can be a strict place.